|No one under the age of 18 is admitted to films rated NC-17 - even with parental consent or accompanyment. Photo ID is required for proof of age.|
|You must be at least 17 with a photo ID, which includes your birth date, to purchase a ticket for yourself for an R rated movie.|
|If you are under 17, or do not have a photo ID, your parent must come to the theatre to purchase your ticket for an R rated movie. No notes or phone calls will be accepted.|
|You must be at least a freshman in high school in order to watch an R rated movie without your parent staying to watch the same movie with you. A current year high school ID may be required for proof of age.|
|Children under high school age may not watch an R rated movie without their parent staying to watch the same movie.|
|The following are examples of acceptable forms of identification for an R rated movie.
- A current state issued drives license or identification card.
- A current passport with a recent photo. Passports with pictures of children may require an additional form of identification.
- A current year's student identification card which includes your birth date.
- A current year's student identification card AND a birth certificate or DMV document which includes your birth date.
- Military identification card.
- INS identification card (Green Card).
- We will also accept a school ID along with your birth certificate, or other document showing your birthdate.
|The following are examples of unacceptable or incomplete forms of identification for an R rated movie.
- An expired student identification card or a student id which does not have your birth date.
- A DMV document with your birth date WITHOUT a photo identification.
- A birth certificate WITHOUT a photo identification.
- Any other document which shows your birth date, but does not have a photo.
- Any other document which shows your photo, but does not have your birth date.